July 20, 2011

Level 2 Here we Come!



Just finished our second day of Level 2 : ) Even though we love the leg section, the ab section is still hard to get the hang of! Anyone else have some great tips for conquering these abs??

3 "Thank Goodness" Moments this week:
1. Clothes are starting to feel a bit looser
2. Sarah almost broken out of my 130's lb rut
3. Last minute vacation with our men to Palm Springs this weekend is SO needed!

Below is a video of our first day of Level 2. I must say this mix of us being confused and kids running around is pretty humorous

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I know! The abs are very fast. I just angle my mat so I'm facing the t.v. at all times and just do my best. I wouldn't sweat it if you miss a move or two as long as the you're in crunch position and the abs are being worked. I hope someone else has better tips! :)

    ReplyDelete